Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

mg 81 imformation pictures and parts wanted

Article about: picked this up at the wkend, to the wifes dismay it found itself on the mantlepiece have any of you guys got any parts that im missing to make this relic a little more complete. feel free to

Default mg 81 imformation pictures and parts wanted

picked this up at the wkend, to the wifes dismay it found itself on the mantlepiece have any of you guys got any parts that im missing to make this relic a little more complete.
    feel free to post pics of your mg's would love to see some complete models of all types
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture mg 81 imformation pictures and parts wanted   mg 81 imformation pictures and parts wanted  

mg 81 imformation pictures and parts wanted   mg 81 imformation pictures and parts wanted  

?

Default Re: mg 81 imformation pictures and parts wanted

I have 3 bolts if you are interested let me know

Hi Herbert, bear in mind that a bolt could not be sent to the UK.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Hi Ade

I do not know your laws, so its not possible to send a deactivated bolt according to your deact laws to UK ?

Hi Herbert, crazy as it sounds, no, it would not be allowed.

Even if the bolt were deactivated to a greater extent that our laws required, it would still be seized by UK Customs and treated as "Live". The buyer would then be in real trouble.

Importation of any deact from outside the UK is not legal unless you are a firearms dealer with the correct paperwork.

Cheers, Ade.

Interestin information Ade, thanks for that.

It is very similar down here in Australia, I recently was interested in having a relic (and I mean RELIC) P08 sent to me. After writing to our Customs, it would seem that no matter what condition the item is in, it will still be treated as a "live" firearm by Customs, with all the paperwork that you would need to import Dirty Harry's pistol

They just make it all too hard to do

Cheers,

Grant

steyraug9mm
    ?

I would be interested in buying the 3 bolts you have, how much do you want for them and are they working bolts or demilled? I would also be interested in any other MG81 or 81z parts for sale. I also have some extra spare parts for the mg81 that would be legal to ship to the UK, I have grips and grip screws, and a few other things that might make it look a little more complete. I have links and belts. I also have pics I could post of my Mg81z twin gun, but I would need some help to post it. I am new to this web sight. please get back to me with the bolt prices here is my email address

vgkauto@yahoo.com thanks AJ

Talking Re: mg 81 imformation pictures and parts wanted

Quote by steyraug9mm View Post
    I would be interested in buying the 3 bolts you have, how much do you want for them and are they working bolts or demilled? I would also be interested in any other MG81 or 81z parts for sale. I also have some extra spare parts for the mg81 that would be legal to ship to the UK, I have grips and grip screws, and a few other things that might make it look a little more complete. I have links and belts. I also have pics I could post of my Mg81z twin gun, but I would need some help to post it. I am new to this web sight. please get back to me with the bolt prices here is my email address

vgkauto@yahoo.com thanks AJ
    pm sent!

steyraug9mm
    ?

so all 3 bolts are sold? if the deal falls through I will buy them, just wondering, how much were the bolts ea. and were they complete bolts? with bolt heads, rollers and bodies? what kind of condition were they in? do you need any other parts for your MG81?
    thanks

P.S I still do have some extra MG-81 parts for sale and 81Z parts for sale

I can post some pics of mg81's and 81Z's s well as parts

please email me at vgkauto@yahoo.com

hi AJ,
    i have sent you an email
    not sure what happened to the bolts but i legally could not buy them so perhaps they are still for sale,
    yes i would like the grips and any other parts to help complete my mg81.... like i said i have sent you an email...
    thanks paul

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast