Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Mg34

Article about: yeah looked on gunstar before got my air rifle off there just was wondering where people got there's from thanks

Default Re: Mg34

yeah looked on gunstar before got my air rifle off there
    just was wondering where people got there's from thanks

?

Pat no problems,thanks I do feel quite good about my buy!! I like a bargain... & Mr War thats where I get my weapons from...those 2 sites..happy hunting Terry.

?

Quote by Tango View Post
    Ian I dont think I have seen a Jimpy & SF kit for sale!!! like rocking horse sh*t!!!..& if I/you did it would cost a packet!!!. I take it you were SF??.

Nice MG......my wife is Ex Army, and now in the Navy...she has no interest in my hobby at all!!! .......Need a new wife!!! lol...ONLY JOKING Terry..
    Hi Terry,

Short answer is yes I was SF qualified, gunner and controller!
    Got "stitched up" by my then section corporal, who, on promotion to sergeant, was tasked with reforming the battalion SF platoon and asked me to go over with him as his platoon radio operator and I would also get my l/cpl stripe confirmed, I was his section radio op' anyway, so I said OK, put the paperwork in, then told me two days later that I would have to do the SASC GPMG-SF Gunner/Fire Controllers course!
    Typical Salisbury PTA, tipped it down for the majority of the course AND I got two runaways on my final qualification shoots, just as the SASC Course Commander, battalion CO AND the bloody BRIGADIER decided to pitch up to see how we were all doing!!!

Oh well, at least I passed the course and it looked good on the CV. LOL

Regards etc

Ian D

AKA: Jimpy

Oh and I have only seen ONE GPMG and SF kit for open sale, and it was well into 4 figures. Just to add insult to injury it wasnt complete, it didnt have the C2 dial sight with it!
    Oh well, I can hope.

?

Yeah I never done the gun course thank god!!! mind I did do 2 Brecons SCBC & PSBC nice, lots of rain too..& ive had affair with the Plain, not nice ever..lots of tabbing,digging & wearing NBC "CBRN" kit lol, but hey that the British Army for you..lol..4 figures for a gun is pretty pricey...mind saying that im looking MP40s & they seem to sit around the £2300 mark!!! another month of eating beans on toast!! lol Cheers Terry.

Quote by Tango View Post
    Yeah I never done the gun course thank god!!! mind I did do 2 Brecons SCBC & PSBC nice, lots of rain too..& ive had affair with the Plain, not nice ever..lots of tabbing,digging & wearing NBC "CBRN" kit lol, but hey that the British Army for you..lol..4 figures for a gun is pretty pricey...mind saying that im looking MP40s & they seem to sit around the £2300 mark!!! another month of eating beans on toast!! lol Cheers Terry.
    Yep, but once the month is over... then take a look at what you got from that month, and you see an MP40..... worth it? I definitely think so!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3