Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Mg34

Article about: yeah looked on gunstar before got my air rifle off there just was wondering where people got there's from thanks

?

Default Mg34

Hello Gents here some photos of my new edition to the "war room"..I havent seen it yet only on Skype & photos, So the Missus took these quick snaps. Hope you enjoy? Cheers Terry.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mg34   Mg34  

Mg34   Mg34  

Mg34   Mg34  

Mg34  

Default Re: Mg34

Pretty cool man!

?

I can tell your wife set it up! Cardboard to protect th carpet!

?

Yeah she did get dirty hands so I told her wipe them on the carpet!!! NOOOOOOOOOO that isnt going to happen lol.....Cheers Terry

?

Quote by Tango View Post
    Yeah she did get dirty hands so I told her wipe them on the carpet!!! NOOOOOOOOOO that isnt going to happen lol.....Cheers Terry
    And your DIVORCE is when Terry?

Seriously though, nice piece of kit mate. Im trying to persuade my wife to let me get a deact GPMG with SF kit........No chance at present!

Regards etc

Ian D

AKA: Jimpy

?

Nice MG......my wife is Ex Army, and now in the Navy...she has no interest in my hobby at all!!!

?

Ian I dont think I have seen a Jimpy & SF kit for sale!!! like rocking horse sh*t!!!..& if I/you did it would cost a packet!!!. I take it you were SF??.

Nice MG......my wife is Ex Army, and now in the Navy...she has no interest in my hobby at all!!! .......Need a new wife!!! lol...ONLY JOKING Terry..

?

LOL......I'm just happy she finds my addiction charming!!!!

?

One of my favorite MG's,great find..

Hi Terry,
    that is a really nice one! I'm glad you went for the MG34 and I'm sure you cannot wait to see it, an MG42 next addition to the 'war room' perhaps? Once again, great mg! Patrick

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast