Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

MG34 drums with carrier.

Article about: Hello all. I would like your opinion about this MG34 drums with carrier! Looks like the original Normandy 3 tone camo sprayed on the carrier that first it was yellow. Spray painted with brig

Default MG34 drums with carrier.

Hello all.

I would like your opinion about this MG34 drums with carrier! Looks like the original Normandy 3 tone camo sprayed on the carrier that first it was yellow. Spray painted with bright green, reddish brown.
    The drums i think in my opinion are original sand yellow. Perhaps used by the Afrika Korps, and later used in Normandy. Carrier is marked with WA 41, there is a lot of rust in some places, but not rust under the camo layer, there is pitting in the carrier with no camo in the rust pitting!
    Sorry for the bad pictures, i can only make photos with my iphone some pictures are in hddr and some in normal coller.

[/QUOTE]

Default Re: MG34 drums with carrier.

Last edited by Pieter W; 11-04-2011 at 11:21 PM.

the carrier im unsure about in some places it looks brand new the actual drums i think are fine

tom

Thnx for your reply Tom.

Yes some coller looks indeed brand new, Because I take photos with my iphone in atomaticly in HDDR and normal and there was a lot of sunlight, when i take photo's normal for my is it not good no quality. Some colors are lighter than you think. In reality here now in my hands, the coller is slightly darker in some pictures. I have in my collection an original M42 Normandy 3 tone helmet, with axact the same collers as the carrier show in this treat
    Last edited by Pieter W; 11-04-2011 at 07:54 PM.