Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

MG34 parts

Article about: I have been looking at these parts. Are they WW2 vintage or post war? Seller hasn't any Wa pics except the mechanical part - and I have no idea what it is called, sorry! Any help appreciated

?

Default MG34 parts

I have been looking at these parts. Are they WW2 vintage or post war? Seller hasn't any Wa pics except the mechanical part - and I have no idea what it is called, sorry! Any help appreciated as always.MG34 partsMG34 partsMG34 partsMG34 partsMG34 partsMG34 partsMG34 parts

The top 2 photos are a drum magazine, the next looks like an oil bottle then an anti aircraft sight and then what looks like it could be the elevation and traverse adjuster for a Lafette mount. Not sure about the others but i doubt that the adjuster and sight would be post war!..

?

Thumbs up

The 5. photo is the traversing mech. for a US Browning 30 cal MG. The rest appears to be WW 2 German.
    Sarge

There is an mg34 bolt there. The AA spider will be marked if original, chances are it will be BSW, pre war Berlin maker. The oil bottle looks fine too. These are getting harder to find now. Should mention the gurtrommel tin may be wartime if stamped, but many used postwar with Bundeswehr, Yugoslavia etc with MG3.

?

The Gurttrommel can be used on the MG34, MG42 as well as the MG3