Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

MG34S or MG34/41 parts needed

Article about: Hello, I have been collecting MG34S or MG34/41 parts for over three years. I need a complete top cover with feed block and levers along with a feed tray to finish a gun. The parts are clearl

Default MG34S or MG34/41 parts needed

Hello,

I have been collecting MG34S or MG34/41 parts for over three years. I need a complete top cover with feed block and levers along with a feed tray to finish a gun. The parts are clearly marked 34S or 34/41. The top cover is wider by 2mm than the standard MG34 top cover. The top cover has a cut out in the left side to accommodate the shell extractor mechanism. The feed block will fit on the MG34. Any help would be appreciated.

Michaelangelo
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture MG34S or MG34/41 parts needed  

Default Re: MG34S or MG34/41 parts needed

Hello Michaelangelo,
    You never know what Brian might have stashed away
    Home

Thanks.

Have tried both of them several times. Marstar is not good at responding. Brian has been good. Thanks.

My thought on the parts is that some collector has them sitting on a shelf and I have not made contact with him yet.

MIchaelangelo

Last November I found a feed block and the long top cover lever. I still need a feed tray which is the reversible type, the top cover short lever whcih is about 0.5 inches high (lower than the standard lever) and a top cover. Any help would be appreciated.

It has been over 4.5 years since I began this project. I still need a top cover with feed tray and short lever but I have everything else. I could get by with the top cover only because I have had copies or feed tray modified to fit. Michaelangelo
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture MG34S or MG34/41 parts needed   MG34S or MG34/41 parts needed  

Try Allegheny Arsenal - Allegheny Arsenal in the U.S.

Wildman,

Thanks. I have gotten parts from them. I got a buffer, buttstock, and casing ejector mechanism. The parts were numbered to my guns. I periodically check with them either at Knob Creek or the Show of Shows in Louisville.

Michaelangelo

Maybe I'll see you at Knob Creek, I hope to be going this year if things work out. I have a son stationed at Ft. Knox that's over in Afghanistan right now. Another place you might try is Project Guns he's an advertiser on WWW Gunco.com his handle is Pirate over there and is a class 3 builder, but also does semi's of everything.

Wolfart
    ?

i have some parts you needed. Please email me h.bautze@gmail.com

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast