Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

MightyLimes Enfield SemiAutos

Article about: Hey, I've got some stuff to share, I think you'll like it. I'm a British expat living in Wisconsin (go PAC go). A really good friend got me into rebuilding demilitarized rifles sold as kits

Default MightyLimes Enfield SemiAutos

Hey, I've got some stuff to share, I think you'll like it. I'm a British expat living in Wisconsin (go PAC go).
    A really good friend got me into rebuilding demilitarized rifles sold as kits for rebuilding. He said as I was living in Wisconsin I needed a rifle, as I am British it should be a British rifle. He suggested an Enfiled mk1 or a Bren Gun...
    Oh so I chose the Bren Gun of course... well two years later I had my first Bren Gun. Here is my third Bren Gun

MightyLimes Enfield SemiAutosMightyLimes Enfield SemiAutosMightyLimes Enfield SemiAutosMightyLimes Enfield SemiAutos

MAP
    ?

Great hunting rifle for sure up in cheese head land

(BTW - I was at Super Bowl XLV in Dallas ) I won't make you more jealous by telling you were I sat....

Oh...great job on the rebuild. So it shoots now?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hey lime welcome to the forum. Very nice Bren! My next advice is to become an American citizen and reactivate those babies. Then... Change your name to UK cousin v2.0.. Or... Forget everything I said and I still say nice Bren. Welcome aboard.

So next came a Sterling Mk4 kit.....

That's an R4 flash suppressor holding the Bayonet. The 16" barrel that makes it like a Mk6 is because of the regulations for short barrel rifles. SBR's need special licences, 16" barrels do not

Quote by UK Cousin View Post
    Hey lime welcome to the forum. Very nice Bren! My next advice is to become an American citizen and reactivate those babies. Then... Change your name to UK cousin v2.0.. Or... Forget everything I said and I still say nice Bren. Welcome aboard.
    She works, no problem. Striker fired, closed bolt.

Thanks for the Bren compliment

Very nice!

Next up, I bought an L1A1. this one is a bit mixed up, I bought it by accident after a few too many New Glarus. Came with plastic furniture and an Argentinian receiver! The Horror, the Horror. i machined the Receiver to look like a Britisher, an added the wood furniture, the found a SUIT.

Quote by MAP View Post
    Great hunting rifle for sure up in cheese head land

(BTW - I was at Super Bowl XLV in Dallas ) I won't make you more jealous by telling you were I sat....

Oh...great job on the rebuild. So it shoots now?
    thanks this is from my Bren #1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHVXhjuRXns
    Last edited by MightyLime; 05-15-2017 at 12:27 AM.

So i dont suppose you'd be interested in my non-Enfield rebuild... an M53 SemiAuto. Now thats a Hunting Rifle, MAP!

MightyLimes Enfield SemiAutosMightyLimes Enfield SemiAutos

MAP
    ?

Great video! And yes, the M53 would be a great hunting rifle but you would be picking lead out of your teeth with every bite you take!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast