Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

mosin nagant

Article about: Scroll through this page, it'll show you all the Izhevsk markings to look for: Russian and Soviet Mosin Nagant Marks

Default mosin nagant

Hello people just thought I would show off my bargin rifle I picked up dated 1943 got a couple of ammo pouches with the rifle as well sorry I couldn't get all the rifle in one picture!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture mosin nagant   mosin nagant  

mosin nagant   mosin nagant  

mosin nagant   mosin nagant  

Nice find Great rifle to have in a collection. Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Hi,
    Nice rifle you have picked up i like the M,N i have a 1917 model and a carbine model dated 1942, they are great for the collection. Your is in good condition by the looks of it good luck on you next pick.
    Dave.

Thanks for the comments guy im very happy with it! I may part ex it for something else yet for a machine gun or something.

Very nice rifle, its got some good smooth wood on it too. Mine is a 1943 but its a little more beaten up.
    Great rifles to have though, you can never have too many of them.

Hi Ben,
    totally agree you can have enough rifles in the collection i am thinning my collection down to make way for more rifles ect, I favourite are the enfields, i have five at the moment plus others, my 1917 MN, has a few battle scares but it has been there so looks great.
    Dave.

Very nice M1891/30. Do the serial numbers on the bolt and butt plate match as well (including Cyrillic prefix)?

Based on your location, I assume this one is deactivated. What a shame! These things are fun AND cheap to shoot.

BEWARE: Collecting these is addictive... I have 4...

Yeah all matching serial numbers,and yes its got to be deactivated for me to own it unfortunately!

Is everything Izhevsk marked?

There's so many marks on this rifle in not 100% sure what im looking for??

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast