Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Mosin nagant 91/30 sniper rifle

Article about: Ive been looking for a mosin nagant sniper rifle for a while now but I cant seem to find an average price range. Everywhere I look the ranges differ. Can somebody give me a price range for o

Dimitri
    ?

Default Mosin nagant 91/30 sniper rifle

Ive been looking for a mosin nagant sniper rifle for a while now but I cant seem to find an average price range. Everywhere I look the ranges differ. Can somebody give me a price range for one thats still fireable and in decent condition? -Matt

Default Re: Mosin nagant 91/30 sniper rifle

Hi Matt, first of all welcome to the forum!

Prices will vary due to several considerations. I can only give general advice here as I live in the UK and prices around the world do vary somewhat.

Broadly speaking most Sniper 91/30's on sale will be humped up post war fabrications. The second type available will be ones which were once sniper rifles but which were refurbished back to conventional configuration by the Soviets and then rebuilt again by collectors back to sniper rifles. Sometimes with all original parts or a mixture of real/repro. Real original untouched wartime rifles are hard to find.

Unless you know exactly what you are looking at, get expert advice before buying. I would recommend you joining the sniper rifle forum at gunboards for this. I got a lot of help and advice there.

Sorry if I am preaching to the converted here!

Cheers, Ade.

Dimitri
    ?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Matt, first of all welcome to the forum!

Prices will vary due to several considerations. I can only give general advice here as I live in the UK and prices around the world do vary somewhat.

Broadly speaking most Sniper 91/30's on sale will be humped up post war fabrications. The second type available will be ones which were once sniper rifles but which were refurbished back to conventional configuration by the Soviets and then rebuilt again by collectors back to sniper rifles. Sometimes with all original parts or a mixture of real/repro. Real original untouched wartime rifles are hard to find.

Unless you know exactly what you are looking at, get expert advice before buying. I would recommend you joining the sniper rifle forum at gunboards for this. I got a lot of help and advice there.

Sorry if I am preaching to the converted here!

Cheers, Ade.
    Thank you for your help. Thats been bothering me for a while. Ill have to check out that site.

bil
    ?

All the sniper M-N's I've seen run about $400-$600....
    Good luck,
    Bil