Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Mp 34

Article about: Hi Ben, didn't you have one of these in your old collection? It is ex Portugese contract, note the coat of arms on the reciever. They are good well made guns. Cheers, Ade.

Hi Ben, didn't you have one of these in your old collection?

It is ex Portugese contract, note the coat of arms on the reciever. They are good well made guns.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Tango View Post
    Some great snaps here Ben I nearly purchased one of these about a year ago but the chap had already sold it!!! git!!.. You will need to bring this for our meet up looks amazing.. I wouldn't mind having a quick lesson on that. Cheers Terry.
    Will do Terry, I will bring then lot mate, you and Chris will be like kiddies in a sweetie shop lol
    Ben

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Ben, didn't you have one of these in your old collection?

It is ex Portugese contract, note the coat of arms on the reciever. They are good well made guns.

Cheers, Ade.
    Yes Ade, I did, nicer than this one as well, should never have got rid, they are very well machined guns, fantastic engineering to them
    Ben

These are really nice and Ben, yours is a great example.
    You are a lucky guy, you just cant find one over here.
    Cheers
    Nuno

Im trying to keep up here Ben another incredible addition to your ever growing collection,nice one..............

My MP34 is one of my favorites -
    I became obsessed with finding the correct bayonet.
    I have two now, let me know if you ever go on the search for one.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mp 34  

I will be looking for one eventually, I will also over time get the pouch, cleaning roll etc for the gun, I can find them but its paying for them lol Cheers
    Ben

Yes - isn't that often the issue!

I found the leather and canvas cover for mine on Ebay - it is one of the coolest covers - not sure where it comes from, but is a perfect fit.
    The only other one that I own that is as practical is the fake (Indian made?) MP40 drop bag, which has space for mags and a loader.
    When travelling to location, the sub-guns often travel in a single large lock box and the individual bags are great to stop wear and tear.

Is yours 9mm Parabellum or 9mm Mauser(Steyr/long 9x23) - mine was 9mm Mauser L, but because I had a source for the mags and pouches in 9mmp, I had my class 7 put a spacer at the front of the mag housing (nothing was needed in the chamber, I only shoot blanks - go figure?) - the mags are only loose when you line them up beneath the nifty "clip to mag" loading device - which I haven't actually ever used.
    So, the mags and mag pouches are waffen marked the SMG itself is only marked with the Waffen Steyr-Solothurn fabric standard S1-100 logo and Portugese crest.
    I found one kit for sale where the SMG was WAa marked - the MP34(ö) - but it was three times the price of mine.

When you are sorted and set with your cleaning kit, let me know if your source has any left. Don't have that accouterment yet.

Cheers,

Pit

Pit I know of a couple of cleaning kits for sale, if you really want one send me a pm and I will send you the link
    Ben

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2