Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Mp 40 mega rare

Article about: hehe dug out kurland...5mp one tree...this one mega

german fuel....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	31-8.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	226.5 KB 
ID:	718775  

?

Tree fuel, we should do this in Canada, that way it would be easier to make Maple Syrup!!!! LOL

Dean O
    Canada

hehehheh super.....i send you tree with all fuel canister
    Quote by CampX View Post
    Tree fuel, we should do this in Canada, that way it would be easier to make Maple Syrup!!!! LOL

Dean O
    Canada

?

Do you know what maple syrup is?..it is a liquid sugar made by Indians form Maple trees...it is great and natural, we can only make it during the first run of the sap in the early spring, tastes great on ice cream, in coffee or tea, also makes good natural candy..if you would like some real Canadian Maple syrup candy I will send you some, not a joke..I guess it is a Canadian thing!!!

Take Care.

Dean O
    Canada

mpw
    ?

Great relic that has been skilfully worked to create a lovely display peace. Thank you for all your posts they are truly fascinating. Oh, and take up Dean O's generous offer of genuine maple syrup. I have relatives in Canada that send me a regular supply and nothing compares!

Cheers Mark.

Very different! timothy

a great piece.

that's very very cool and I want it.

Dean O I'd take you up on that offer, I love maple syrup. Let's talk

oo friend yes ,thank you...i send you money in paypal you send me candy?
    Quote by CampX View Post
    Do you know what maple syrup is?..it is a liquid sugar made by Indians form Maple trees...it is great and natcaural, we can only make it during the first run of the sap in the early spring, tastes great on ice cream, in coffee or tea, also makes good natural candy..if you would like some real Canadian Maple syrup candy I will send you some, not a joke..I guess it is a Canadian thing!!!

Take Care.

Dean O
    Canada

Send me some local candies, but I will send You some German WW2 relic. Just send me PM with Your address.
    Quote by CampX View Post
    Do you know what maple syrup is?..it is a liquid sugar made by Indians form Maple trees...it is great and natural, we can only make it during the first run of the sap in the early spring, tastes great on ice cream, in coffee or tea, also makes good natural candy..if you would like some real Canadian Maple syrup candy I will send you some, not a joke..I guess it is a Canadian thing!!!

Take Care.

Dean O
    Canada

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast