MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

MP 44 found in a closet

Article about: Long story short......found in a veterans closet with the 1968 amnesty paper. The owner gave me a notarized paper that he acquired it in Bastogne during battle in WWII along with his persona

Captmax
    ?

Default MP 44 found in a closet

Long story short......found in a veterans closet with the 1968 amnesty paper. The owner gave me a notarized paper that he acquired it in Bastogne during battle in WWII along with his personal military information to document it.
    It is my first NFA gun. I have been waiting 11 months for the paperwork in my name as I went through a Class III dealer to purchase it (that took 2 transfers). It's beautiful and I love it!!! I couldn't have wished for anything nicer than an MP44 like this.Tomorrow I am taking it out to shoot.
    CaptMax
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture MP 44 found in a closet   MP 44 found in a closet  

?

Default re: MP 44 found in a closet

Friggen Nice Man!!I would like to for myself get an M2 carbine one day?But that guy would be up there on the list.Did you here about the old lady in NY city last year? I think who turned in one of these on the gun by back.Her husband had passed away and new nothing about how valuable it was even cut was in the thousands $.If it had papers with the ATF I bet somebody in the department tried to scrape it up or got a relative out of state maybe?

Congradulations !!! That is a beautiful stg 44 that i am truely longing for.

I hope everything turns out well for you and keep us posted.

Also being a ww2 weapon i hope you have gone through all the necessary precautions of making sure it is shootable worthy.

rgds, Tyrone

Real nice piece sadly in our repressed country we can't fire anything like it,may you have years of pleasure .

Default Re: MP 44 found in a closet

Awesome gun.Please let us know how it shoots Glad to see it finally came out of the closet

Captmax,

It looks fake, probably a plastic one........... Ok, I'm insanely jealous!!

Seriously, an absolutely mint example, and aquired during one of the most famous battles of WW2! Congratulations buddy, I hope you enjoy shooting it! And don't forget to let us know how it fires.

Best regards,
    Lee

thats an awesome piece of kit very

Definitely a case where following the law at the time pays off for everyone. Lot of paperweights sitting out there that cant be transferred.

Nice gun and congratulations.

Kris

?

Only in America! Where I live you can only dream to own a beauty like that....

One word............superb

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast