Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

MP38/40 found in AFghanistan

Article about: hello i am new dutch member-this is my first post-the picture shows a german mp38/40 found by a dutch army unit in afghanistan its captured in a weapon search-the weapon is found in a good c

Default Re: MP38/40 found in AFghanistan

Hi,
    I spot an AK, MP40 and a Thompson, God knows what the rest are. Oh to find that lot.
    Dave.

Reg
    ?

Theres a village in western Pakistan that will have local artisans replicate any type of firearm you care to mention, with superb accuracy! (sometimes) but the mp40 finish looks genuine to me.
    Cheers
    Reg

reg thats 100% true check out the videos on youtube of this happning in pakistan children siting making live real rounds of all sizes also shows molds for making german lugers rocket launchers etc

also show youngsters making machine guns etc the video has a man telling how these ppl can make any gun you want and is standing with a glock 17!

mental!!!!!!!

Reg
    ?

Mad world! Ive some pics of about a dozen AK...things! from there confiscated from a Kabul bus in 2003, ill root out the old laptop and try and post em, there were some TTs and Makarovs too, the TT's were dated 1944.

Reg

reg that would be cool check this mate

YouTube - Pakistan's Gun Market

$50 a handgun serious arms on that video see the deaf guy churn out the handgun he cant speak ither has no tounge thank god i live in scotland haha

"Most of the so called "combatants" over there can't shoot anyways. They point and pull...or stick their rifle above a boulder and shoot, or around a building...almost never aimed."

I have been there on 2 tours, while i agree most cant shoot- or dont choose to simply becuase and IED is much easier. The ones i have seen actually are not that bad, they wait in olives groves - marijiuana fields, even hedgerows, and open up on you. they flank you, and after arty hits them they stick there lil damn heads up again and start firing again- tenacious lil buggers.. but enuff of that - i picked up ALOT of WW1 era german equipment down there. i didnt see alot of ww2 things, but this place has everything so its very possible.

Reg
    ?

That stuff sounds interesting, post some pics of them! I came across a couple of ww1 and ww2 helmets Oh and a guy with a huge sack full of various bayonets selling them to the Belgians! (I think most were fake)

Reg
    ?

Quote by Ewan Stirling View Post
    reg that would be cool check this mate

YouTube - Pakistan's Gun Market
    Mad, thanks for that Ewan!

Welcome Dutch,
    Interesting thread, hope you can send more pics.
    Best regards,
    Navyman.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast