Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Mp44

Article about: One of my MP44's (45 dated) has thsi sling attachment too. Regards Bigsie

Default Re: Mp44

One of my MP44's (45 dated) has thsi sling attachment too.

Regards

Bigsie

Quote by Bigsieuk View Post
    One of my MP44's (45 dated) has thsi sling attachment too.

Regards

Bigsie
    That's interesting to know, at least there are others out there! Just got to find a picture of this set up in use now as for the life of me I really can't see the point in it with the original set up still in place?

Hi I have a magazine for this rifle, It's stamped "MKB 42" and below that it says "u.MP43" is it rare?

This is the earlier issue mag marked for the Maschinenkarabiner 42 and MP43. The Mkb42 was the prototype weapon which evolved in the MP43/MP44/Stg44.

This earlier marking is nice. The mag will fit all of the above.

Note rare per se, scarce would be a better word, good to have.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

cool thx for info, I only have two of these mags in relic condition, just noticed now that both mp44 mags are differant sizes, the one with no stamps etc is longer than the mKB42 one, is this normal?

No. Can you measure them?
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

ye the one unmarked is 10 inches and the mkb one is

stupid me I was placing them beside each other so you can do that trick where one looks smaller than the other

doh!

Love these

LOL. I was going to say that...

Funny optical illusion.

Cheers, Ade.

?

The mother of all modern assault rifles. I wonder where M Kalashnikov got his design idea for the 47 from... The H&K G3 is also of the same family, together with a bunch of others.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2