Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

MP44 magazine

Article about: Hi folks, I won this MP44 magazine at an auction. It was 40 US dollars. It is marked MP44 - gqm/Waa98 and CHN. I determined the magazine was made by Loch & Hartenberger Metallwarenfabrik

Default MP44 magazine

Hi folks, I won this MP44 magazine at an auction. It was 40 US dollars. It is marked MP44 - gqm/WaAA98 and CHN.
    I determined the magazine was made by Loch & Hartenberger Metallwarenfabrik and the floor plate was made by a sub-contractor Gebr. Rheinhold Maschinenfabrik. How did I do? NH

MP44 magazineMP44 magazineMP44 magazineMP44 magazine

You did well.

A quick clean with an oily rag and it will look much better.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I will give it a little clean up as you suggested Ade. I don't have an MP44 and I don't collect magazines but I thought why not bid?
    It started out at 10 dollars and went up incrementally by a dollar or two and petered out at 28. I bid 40 and left the bid board not expecting to get it. Was I surprised! It will make a nice trade or sale item. NH

I would have bought it too Neil. Very cool.

Jay

MAP
    ?

Now all you have to do is get the STG44.

Good pick up.
    Last edited by MAP; 07-28-2015 at 03:23 PM.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Ha! Anybody got one? I think that actually might be a little to rich for my blood. Thinking more like using it in trade. NH

?

Cool

You didn't get hurt, But you also didn't get much of a bargain because of the condition.

I've got several MP 43, 44 u. StGs including an MP 43 that I shoot. Here is a photo of some of them, including a parts kit and a bunch of misc spare parts.
    Sarge
    MP44 magazine

MAP
    ?

Nice Sarge,

Must be nice living in a state that allows these. I only have a deact one.... :-(
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Nice collection Sarge. We're all drooling. Got to hold a MP 38/40 and was thrilled at that!

I have an MP44 too.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast