Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10

MP44 Sturmgewehr

Article about: by Carfin LEWYS Hi Adrian, Very nice MP 44 , congratulation. Some pics of my déact. MP 43, (8204g /44) , Fab: Haenel (fxo). Best regards. Carfin. Attachment 159564 Attachment 159566 Attachme

Default Re: MP44 Sturmgewehr

The butt stock looks OK to me. It is not a laminate.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Can you say what type of wood it is from the pictures? I've read somewhere that elm was used? Cheers

I cannot, sorry. I am in the gardening trade, but trees are not my thing.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Haha no worries Ade, I'm sure someone will chime in with the answer. Thanks again

?

The type of the wood is cherry, not laminated nor walnut. I am also in the gardening trade!

Thanks for that Figie, any more gardeners?? I'll have a silver birch stock please!

This is my parts kit, built on a Shoei replica upper receiver, with Shoei internals, bolt, etc., so it cocks and dry fires.
    The stock mounting bracket is also Shoei - everything else is period German production - sling may be Israeli.
    Mags are real, one NVA East German two original WW2.

MP44 Sturmgewehr

Pit.

?

Anyone know what a V stamped in sling cut out on MP44 would mean? On K98s of course I know H for Heer, L for Luftwaffe, and K for Kriegs. but dont know much about MP44s and was wondering if the V meant Volkstrum or something totally unrelated like manufacture proof, etc.

I cannot see it being a unit/organisation marking.

Cheers, Ade.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10