Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

My Collection Thus Far

Article about: I posted some pics awhile back of some rifles and there new home and was asked to post some pics of the rifles by themselves.Well I thought that I would start that here tonight and drag it o

?

Default My Collection Thus Far

I posted some pics awhile back of some rifles and there new home and was asked to post some pics of the rifles by themselves.Well I thought that I would start that here tonight and drag it out over a period of time as time permits for me to do so.The first will be my G43 this rifle is matching #'s throughout with proofs still present on the stock.I use to shoot her some in fact I have a shooters kit installed to protect the rifle and use reduced loads on her when i reload.

the mount is a repo real ones when you find them are about $1000 but the scope is right in production # to the rifle with the blue triangle

the proofs

next up is my FN49 under Argentie Navy Contract another rifle with matching #'s a very solid shooter (forged receiver) no tack driver but effective none the less

Next one up is my M1a standard with a Boyds stock "tack driver" with practice I can pull down 1.5" groups @100yds which I think is pretty good for a no frills girl.I took her for the first time in 3yrs the other day to check out the bar sight I aquired off and old M1 Garand parade rifle;whole rifle $75 the sight was worth that.I love the sight.

The last rifle for today is the newly aquired just today K98 BYF 44 which has matching #'s thus far the receiver,bolt,trigger and front band.I have been looking for one of these for my collection for a long time.I will post some better pics of this one later when the sun is higher in the sky.Cheers

?

Default Re: My Collection Thus Far

very nice thanx for sharing

Javlin, you have a very impressive collection of rifles that appear to be in superb condition. I've given up shooting my firearms since my law days were over. Still it would be great to run a dozen rounds through your rifles.

regards, Tyrone

Beautiful rifles.