Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

In my dreams

Article about: I'm at the gun show this morning. Anyone have 30 thousand u.s. dollars I can borrow?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160723_123714.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	336.1 KB 
ID:	983880
    But I did manage to find 2 more boxes of 8x56r nazi ammo. They can keep their stinking stg! I'll show them who has the cool stuff!

We have met the enemy and have learned nothing more about him. I have, however, learned some things about myself. There are things men can do to one another that are sobering to the soul. It is one thing to reconcile these things with God, but another to square it with yourself. - Robert Leckie

?

One I have to make tomorrow as well !! From Madison, MS to Arlington, TX... Oy' Vey...
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Quote by UK Cousin View Post
    Chopperman- my gut is telling me that is a high end price for its condition but wouldn't be surprised if he got 20 thousand for it.
    Thanks
    I would have never guessed it would go that high.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    One I have to make tomorrow as well !! From Madison, MS to Arlington, TX... Oy' Vey...
    Out for a Sunday drive ?

That's brutal, G..
    We have met the enemy and have learned nothing more about him. I have, however, learned some things about myself. There are things men can do to one another that are sobering to the soul. It is one thing to reconcile these things with God, but another to square it with yourself. - Robert Leckie

Yeah guess those Stg 44's are pricey. Recall a few years back when a woman turned one in to police in Connecticut I believe. Her husband brought it home from WW2. When he passed she found it and turned it over. Sob Sob

At a fraction of that cost, with the added bonus of no doubt having "been there", out of the Berlin area--- not firing condition but no second mortgage on the house needed either

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5007 (Custom).jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	231.4 KB 
ID:	983902

?

Quote by SteveR View Post
    Out for a Sunday drive ?
    No... Just Bored !!
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

UKC just buy it . I just bought a 69 camaro didn't tell the wife . She hasn't talked to me in two days . Money well spent .

Quote by RH1941 View Post
    UKC just buy it . I just bought a 69 camaro didn't tell the wife . She hasn't talked to me in two days . Money well spent .
    Score RH!! Good purchase. Recall a couple "rich kids" in high school had em. 350 4-barrel. Sure wish I had my Challenger I bought used in 72. Paid twenty-four hundred !!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast