Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

In my dreams

Article about: I'm at the gun show this morning. Anyone have 30 thousand u.s. dollars I can borrow?

?

72 very nice .I bet you wish you still had it.

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0723161616b.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	368.6 KB 
ID:	984082  

MAP
    ?

How about this one....I could be tempted to sell it....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	post-25204-0-17645700-1461469430.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	244.2 KB 
ID:	984094

* for full disclosure ... it is demilled
    My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

200 thousand Zimbabwe dollars!!

- - ------- - -

And a French mas 36
    We have met the enemy and have learned nothing more about him. I have, however, learned some things about myself. There are things men can do to one another that are sobering to the soul. It is one thing to reconcile these things with God, but another to square it with yourself. - Robert Leckie

Name:  IMG_20160705_102935_01.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  79.2 KB

Hey RH the bro inlaw has a 67 camaro for sale. I'm trying to stay on topic I promise.
    We have met the enemy and have learned nothing more about him. I have, however, learned some things about myself. There are things men can do to one another that are sobering to the soul. It is one thing to reconcile these things with God, but another to square it with yourself. - Robert Leckie

MAP
    ?

Quote by UK Cousin View Post
    200 thousand Zimbabwe dollars!!

- - ------- - -

And a French mas 36
    LoL...you remembered I wanted a MAS...But this is a legit piece (well most of it except for the re-cast receiver).

So as this is as close I will be to owning a fully working one, I'll hold on to it for a while
    My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Yeah my daughter is going to start college in a year. Id better keep the Zimbabwe dollars.

?

U.K. C... Sometimes dreams become reality !!.. Trust me... Keep looking and a possibility might raise its' head up !! G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Speaking of... I have rather a high bid on some certain items coming up... Can you remove dents from a skillet to the skull ??? My wife is going to kill me... G

I've sucessfully slept on the sofa a few times for the same thing

?

Been there, done that !! And will do so again..
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast