Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

In my dreams

Article about: I'm at the gun show this morning. Anyone have 30 thousand u.s. dollars I can borrow?

?

I will talk to you soon U.K.C. Formerly GVPP !

I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Yeah I kinda miss that guy. He retired.
    We have met the enemy and have learned nothing more about him. I have, however, learned some things about myself. There are things men can do to one another that are sobering to the soul. It is one thing to reconcile these things with God, but another to square it with yourself. - Robert Leckie

?

Thumbs down

[QUOTE=Wewelsburg;1650967]Wow!

I have seen this picture of the Swedish SS volunteer Hans-Gösta Pehrsson (Hauptsturmführer).
    Is it a Stg 44 he has in his lap? It sure looks like it but I must ask.

It could be an MP 43, MP 44 or Stg 44. Impossible to tell exactly what it is from that photo.
    I have all 3 and unless you can read the markings on the left side of the receiver they all look alike.

As far as 30K for an MP/Stg - TOTALLY ridiculous!! Would still be at 20K altho that is a lot closer to value.
    Since I have 5 or 6 of those IF some IDIOT was to offer me 30K for one I'd dump it on him in a flash and go buy 2 others to replace it.
    Sarge

Post em up sarge!!
    We have met the enemy and have learned nothing more about him. I have, however, learned some things about myself. There are things men can do to one another that are sobering to the soul. It is one thing to reconcile these things with God, but another to square it with yourself. - Robert Leckie

?

Thumbs up

Quote by UK Cousin View Post
    Post em up sarge!!
    OK!
    Here is a very old photo with 3 guns, a cut rec'vr and 2 parts sets. Don't think I have ever taken a photo of all of them since this. I suppose I should since I have a photo of all 9 of my MP 40s.
    Sarge
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MP 43-44.JPG 
Views:	11 
Size:	85.7 KB 
ID:	984262

CBH
    ?

Sarge , if your ever having a Yard Sale I'll make the trip ! Thanks for posting you beautiful guns .
    Cheers Chris

Very nice!

I have seen Stg 44's (deactivated) for 3500 euros in Germany, at Hamm militaria show. As a matter of fact my buddy got one a couple of weeks ago for less than 100 euros. But it is in a very bad, relic condition. Maybe I'll buy it off him for 150.

?

Thumbs up

Since I had previously mentioned my MP 40s, here they are. Actually one MP 38 and 8 MP 40s. One 40 is a dewat, the rest are functional. The bottom 4 are my shooters/re-enactors. The 4 of them are new made receiver tubes - 3 tubes are ser nr'd to match the matching parts sets.
    Also included is my "heavy" weapons section - 2 frog Mle 37s and a German Mod 36.
    Sarge
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MP 40s.JPG 
Views:	12 
Size:	69.1 KB 
ID:	984620 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mod 36 ü. 2 Mle 37s.JPG 
Views:	12 
Size:	156.8 KB 
ID:	984621

I think I'm in love!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast