Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

In my dreams

Article about: I'm at the gun show this morning. Anyone have 30 thousand u.s. dollars I can borrow?

?

Cool

When looking at this, I just had a thought - I know, be careful cause that can be dangerous - IF any of you are ever going to be in Colorado contakt me before hand and We can work out a get together so you can shoot some of the toyz! Your only cost will be for the ammo.
    Besides the German stuff shown I also have an MG 42, Bren, Sten, BAR, Thompson and a couple of friends with some additional toyz.
    Sarge

As a matter of fact Denver just got hit with hail this evening. That's what I do for a living is repair auto hail damage. (pdr) Gonna be seeing what my options are over the weekend.
    We have met the enemy and have learned nothing more about him. I have, however, learned some things about myself. There are things men can do to one another that are sobering to the soul. It is one thing to reconcile these things with God, but another to square it with yourself. - Robert Leckie

and the mg42 is my dream gun!
    We have met the enemy and have learned nothing more about him. I have, however, learned some things about myself. There are things men can do to one another that are sobering to the soul. It is one thing to reconcile these things with God, but another to square it with yourself. - Robert Leckie

?

Thumbs down

Hail must have been all along the front range. I'm in Colo Spgs and we had 2+ hrs of heavy rain with intermittent quarter+ size hail. Finally quit an hr or so ago. When I check my rain gauge in the morning I'll bet I had close to 2" of rain. I live on a hill top and there was 2+" of water in the street.
    Sarge

yes Colorado springs got the brunt of it for sure. Very large area. Only NW side of Denver near Golden.

Hail we got around here in my area of the Netherlands also. My
    best friends cars were "total loss" by hail as big a tennis-balls.
    Rain: streets were floaded. The gates of heaven were opened!

It is a few weeks ago, but they are still taking care for the damage.
    The area might have been 20x30 kilometer. Damage ran into half
    a billion and numbers are still going higher. Some images I include.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img868.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	169.5 KB 
ID:	984801

Name:	image-6073923.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	68.7 KB 
ID:	984807

Name:	Ruiten_van_auot's_in_Luyksgestel_zijn_vernield_door_de_hagel_Foto_Twitter_Marcel_Huisman.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	89.3 KB 
ID:	984805

Name:	6-hagelschade-brabant-08-07-16-1.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	181.4 KB 
ID:	984802

The damage at horiculture glass-houses from farmers.

Name:  Kas.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  112.8 KB

Name:	kassomeren-fullscreen.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	175.4 KB 
ID:	984804

Some farmers already are bankruptcy. Insurance s*cks
    and the government won't make it to a disaster for the
    area!! Crops, mais and other vegetables are rotting in
    the fields, as the fields were under water. The season is lost!
    Last edited by Wilhelm Saris; 07-29-2016 at 08:22 AM.
    "Wir sollen auch unser Leben für die Brüder lassen" (1.Joh.3.16):
    zum Gedächtnis Wilhelm Schenk. Er starb fürs Vaterland am 13. Juni 1916

I have never left the states for work although I've had numerous offers. Canada, Australia, and Germany to name a few. Maybe someday.

That is nasty stuff!! Makes the automobiles non repairable because cost is more than the vehicle is worth

?

Not to go off topic... I wish I was closer... We have to meet up some time... Near San Antonio / The Alamo..G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_5337.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	312.9 KB 
ID:	984925  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Yep give me some advance and that sounds like a good plan. Still have the RAD plate I need to give you as well.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast