Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

In my dreams

Article about: I'm at the gun show this morning. Anyone have 30 thousand u.s. dollars I can borrow?

?

Thumbs up

Some where among my junk I have a photo of My 57 Ford convertable in front of the Alamo in about Jul 58. I was at Lackland AFB going to pre flight.
    Have been back to SA several time over the years. Mostly for conventions.
    Sarge

I was just there a couple of months ago working. Gwar and I can't seem to align our schedules.

?

30K seems outrageous for this, there's a local dealer of dewats here who has a couple in the 4g range, maybe a very limited and rare batch of stg???

4 grand? Never seen one that cheap that's functional.

?

These are dewats cant own full autos in Canada :/ altought i cant see how the gap between a dewat and functional one is that large

Quote by Phil97 View Post
    These are dewats cant own full autos in Canada :/ altought i cant see how the gap between a dewat and functional one is that large
    The difference in Canadian and US gun laws primarily......

Only full autos (dewats or live) registered with the ATF and possessing a "transferrable" status can be owned/purchased by individuals...

An unregistered StG-44 is worth about 4K....the only thing that can legally be done with it though is to have the receiver destroyed and the remainder sold as parts.....

Registered Dewats are selling in the 14-18K range depending on how harshly the deactivation was performed.

Live guns are in the 18-25K range.....more if they have some sort of provenance.....

We essentially pay more for the piece of paper stating the gun is registered than the gun.....

?

Quote by Villafuego View Post
    The difference in Canadian and US gun laws primarily......

Only full autos (dewats or live) registered with the ATF and possessing a "transferrable" status can be owned/purchased by individuals...

An unregistered StG-44 is worth about 4K....the only thing that can legally be done with it though is to have the receiver destroyed and the remainder sold as parts.....

Registered Dewats are selling in the 14-18K range depending on how harshly the deactivation was performed.

Live guns are in the 18-25K range.....more if they have some sort of provenance.....

We essentially pay more for the piece of paper stating the gun is registered than the gun.....

Wow i didnt know all that, i guess there are some perks to living in Canada besides not being able to own working full autos.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6