Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

In my dreams

Article about: I'm at the gun show this morning. Anyone have 30 thousand u.s. dollars I can borrow?

Default In my dreams

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160723_120807.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	306.6 KB 
ID:	983827
    I'm at the gun show this morning. Anyone have 30 thousand u.s. dollars I can borrow?

We have met the enemy and have learned nothing more about him. I have, however, learned some things about myself. There are things men can do to one another that are sobering to the soul. It is one thing to reconcile these things with God, but another to square it with yourself. - Robert Leckie

And my wife just said no to borrowing against my house..
    We have met the enemy and have learned nothing more about him. I have, however, learned some things about myself. There are things men can do to one another that are sobering to the soul. It is one thing to reconcile these things with God, but another to square it with yourself. - Robert Leckie

?

Wives can be such spoil sports at times.

?

My buddy has one. Very cool to be able to shoot one of these. After the first mag the metal hand guards are warm after a second mag they are hot after the third mag you better have welding gloves on!!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

I can write you out a check that looks like a "Basketball"
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Wow!

I think that I can help you with 10 dollars but I must ask my wife first.

Great that you started this thread, then you can help me with a question. I have seen this picture of the Swedish SS volunteer Hans-Gösta Pehrsson (Hauptsturmführer). A very interesting character btw...

Is it a Stg 44 he has in his lap? It sure looks like it but I must ask.

Name:	pehrsson2.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	161.1 KB 
ID:	983847
    Kenny

$30,000
    Is that a realistic price?
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Wewelsburg- yes it is an stg 44

Chopperman- my gut is telling me that is a high end price for its condition but wouldn't be surprised if he got 20 thousand for it.

Name:	Capture+_2016-07-23-12-34-49.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	27.2 KB 
ID:	983879
    This is the image that chaos my keyster.. Apparently a few crates ended up in Syria at the beginning of their civil war. I can't remember where I saw the article but I will look after I get done driving across Texas. Its a long drive....

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast