Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

My Gun collection..

Article about: Hello Everbody I got a tad bored this afternoon so I thought I would take my guns out into the garden for some fresh air.. So heres the snaps..Hopefully you will enjoy ? Cheers Terry. Annoye

?

Absolutely fantastic!

?

Quote by Harry Davey View Post
    Nice collection, it is good to give them some air every now and then, i especially like the M1 Garand. Is it old spec or new spec?

Harry
    New spec Harry so it does sod all but look good..lol..I even had to file some metal of the barrel to fit the bayonet... Cheers Terry

?

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    Thats not a collection of guns Terry its an Arsenal,I no expert but appreciate the effort and commitment in this particular field,does the "smellie"have a date?luv the M1A1 Thompson,also it that a MG42 and an MG34,well done mate and thanks for sharing your amazing collection............
    Jake I will dig it out again today & have a look for some dates!! & let you know either way!! Cheers Terry.

?

Jonothan...Sounds like a plan with the helmet not the bank robbing..I'm too old for that going on's lol... I will have a look at gunstar now see what is occuring!!. Thanks again.. I might give you a ring at some point if you are free? Cheers Terry.

?

Jake the SMLE.. has 1918 stamped on the rifle under the bolt & the brass stamp on the rifle butt says 1940.. Cheers Terry.

Terry looks like the bank job will be a solo effort lol. No worries, give us a bell as and when you get some free time!
    Jonathan.

Wow ! You must be happy , fine examples

?

Will do Jonothan... & Oz I am happy but you know this hobby they is always more to collect lol.. Cheers Terry.

?

Did You notice Your next door neighbours net curtains twitching lol?
    Awesome collection!!!!

?

Wow!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast