Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

My Latest PPsH-41

Article about: Hi Martin, the factory was located in Moscow. Ah, mis-understanding here. The early ones have an adjustable ramp sight, graduated out from 50m to 500m, not a 2 position flip (100m and 200m)

Default My Latest PPsH-41

Just thought I would take a few quick pictures of my latest PPsH-41, arrived in the week while I was away, sorry for crap pictures, I really am not good at photography!

Was bought as a 1944 dated, but I think it’s earlier, possibly 1942, the marks are not clear, think the maker mark is Zavod Imeni Stalina, ZIS ? Maybe someone could help me with that?

It does cock and dry fire

Have had to give it a quick clean, was coverered in thick dirty grease i think, had a couple of very small marks on the side of the stock, so i've just put a few drops of dark wood stain on them for now, its improvedd it alot, will get some linseed on it soon or a nice beeswax

Love these iconic weapons, thanks for looking!

Default Re: My Latest PPsH-41

Oh i like that, pre 95 deac?
    Sorry, i just noticed you said it cocks and dry fires.

?

Martin thats a top dollar SMG you have...& at a good price.. So I would be smiling all the way to the bank...Thanks for posting the picutres & they ain't that bad!!!! lol. Cheers Terry.

That is a bloody big bolt for an SMG. Looks bigger than the bolt on my Bren! Nice piece Martin mate.

?

Very Nice DEWAT. Looks to be in nice shape. They are fun to shoot. I shot a polish post war version. The 72 round mag's make for a looonnnng mag dump!!
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Like it

More than likely 1944 production. Earlier made eamples usually have the adjustable rear sight. You are correct on the factory

Tip: It always helps if you can take your pics with a neautral background, such as a white sheet or a sheet of white card.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hello, That's a very nice looking ppsh41, I also have one but don't know anything about Russian guns, I don't even know if it's Russian made, but it's nice to have one. It's 1945 dated, with a star in a shield above the date on the receiver. A very robust smg! Jonathan.

Hi Jonathan, your gun is Soviet made.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Tango View Post
    Martin thats a top dollar SMG you have...& at a good price.. So I would be smiling all the way to the bank...Thanks for posting the picutres & they ain't that bad!!!! lol. Cheers Terry.
    Cheers Terry !

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Like it

More than likely 1944 production. Earlier made eamples usually have the adjustable rear sight. You are correct on the factory

Tip: It always helps if you can take your pics with a neautral background, such as a white sheet or a sheet of white card.

Cheers, Ade.
    Cheers Ade, will remember the neutral background for next time, was in a bit of rush, had alot on this weekend ! Where was the ZIS factory located ???

Just checked Ade, it does have an adjustable rear sight ??

Cheers

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast