Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My M1 Carbine

Article about: well I don't have pic's but I have a 1943 underwood but I only have 1 --- 15 round clip, but I have 3 -- 30 round clips & 9 m-4 bayonets & scabbards but mine is broken right now too

Default My M1 Carbine

Just thought i would share this i brought it a few weeks ago

Cheers

John

(the magazines are the ones i found at Evesham the first time we went )
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My M1 Carbine   My M1 Carbine  

My M1 Carbine   My M1 Carbine  

My M1 Carbine   My M1 Carbine  

Default Re: My M1 Carbine

Very nice, when was it made?
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

if you pull your strap into the stock tighter, you won't be able to see the oil bottle, wish mine wasn't broke, I miss shooting it, if you need a bayonet, let me know I have 9, surely I could sell one of them.

Quote by colletorww2 View Post
    Very nice, when was it made?
    Going by the Serial number it was made by Winchester Repeating Arms during Feb 1944 - Nov 1944

John

Quote by crazy horse View Post
    if you pull your strap into the stock tighter, you won't be able to see the oil bottle, wish mine wasn't broke, I miss shooting it, if you need a bayonet, let me know I have 9, surely I could sell one of them.
    I took these pictures when i first brought it i have since tightend it up. 9 bayonets lol if i ever need one i'll come running to you

cheers

?

wow!! that is nice and would love one of the ground found mags!!! thats real neat very seen the thing on your gun like a bag? here is a few pictures of mine hope you dont mind and iam sorry if you do....i will try and see if i can get them deleted if your not ok with it..ok,here it is and marty i need one ...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My M1 Carbine   My M1 Carbine  

My M1 Carbine  

?

mine is dated 44 its ww2 even with the bayo lug as yours an early er one they came with out and different sights!! this was my fathers ...i realy love yours!!

Nice fire arms, gentlemen. I wish Could own a firearm. The strict dictatorship know as my mother.

A nice one, John........................!

There should be a manufacturers name on the barrel,
    near the front sight.
    Regards,

Steve.

Ya, both nice Late-war Carbine, i own one myself, too, it was made May 1944, by Inland.
    My M1 Carbine
    My M1 Carbine
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast