Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

My MG34 and MG42

Article about: Pics seem to be up and running again. They are great MGs, Patrick.

?

Default Re: My MG34 and MG42

Cool cheers for the reply.

Quote by Tango View Post
    Pat Im just waiting for my MG34 to turn up in the post!!! been wanting 1 for a while..had look this thread, then checked MILWEB bingo MG34 for £850 I thought I have some of that with 2 belts of 50 rounds so I reckon I got a billy bob bargain!!!! Cheers Terry.
    Arrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!, It was you!!!!!!. I saw this one too late, when I contacted the seller he said he'd just sold it And to top it all off I live in the same bloody town as him!!!!!.
    Anyway, Enjoy! Post a pic when you get it.....

?

cossie there is another on GUNSTAR its been a couple of days but it might still be up for sale!!! good luck with that 1. Terry.

Quote by Tango View Post
    cossie there is another on GUNSTAR its been a couple of days but it might still be up for sale!!! good luck with that 1. Terry.

Hi Terry, I actually enquired about that one, but received no reply? However, I'm sure other will come up for sale, but at that price (£850) the chances are decreasing, as the prices of the MG34 are starting to rise! Also, just wanted to thank everyone for their input! This topic now has over 1,000 views!!!! Thanks, Patrick

?

But you have a MG34 Pat or I missing something here!!!!! lol. Terry.

Quote by Tango View Post
    But you have a MG34 Pat or I missing something here!!!!! lol. Terry.
    Hi Terry, sorry, I should have made it clear! I just meant that the one on Gunstar was a good price, and that I enquired also about that MG34, as it was a good price and I was intrigued to find out some more about that one! I do however also own an MG34. Sorry for the mis-understanding, thanks, Patrick.

?

No problems Pat, I was wondering if were going to have 2 MG34s some blokes do!! If not more.. Yeah that was a cheap one with a sling & Ammo belt, But it off line a for a few days then came back on so I dont what happened there???? Cheers Terry.

A quick heads up for anyone interested.... I will be (reluctantly ) listing my 1940 MG34 for sale on here soon...

Nice MG...
    What's the dreibein?
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Quote by lebus12 View Post
    Nice MG...
    What's the dreibein?
    Sorry but I am not selling the tripod only the Mg34 and a few accessories

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast