Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My modest collection of German Handguns

Article about: I would like to thread my collection of German Handguns, I am starting with my Police Walther PPK Eagle C. I also have: PP RFV cyq P38 a pair of single line ac 44 P38, matching, 22 serial nu

bsweeney
    ?

Default My modest collection of German Handguns

I would like to thread my collection of German Handguns, I am starting with my Police Walther PPK Eagle C.
    I also have:
    PP RFV
    cyq P38
    a pair of single line ac 44 P38, matching, 22 serial numbers apart
    Browning Hi Power late war
    Polish VIS occupation
    CZ occupation
    Astra 600 from undelivered lot
    all pieces are complete rigs,
    let me know if any one of these interest you and I will post pics.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My modest collection of German Handguns   My modest collection of German Handguns  

My modest collection of German Handguns   My modest collection of German Handguns  

My modest collection of German Handguns   My modest collection of German Handguns  

Default Re: My modest collection of German Handguns

Very nice start...BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

Please show more! I am a big fan of the Browning HP and VIS.

Cheers, Ade.

bsweeney
    ?

Thought you would never ask!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My modest collection of German Handguns   My modest collection of German Handguns  

More Sweeney!I would like to see the Astra and all the P.38s of courseGood werke!

P.S. not to be correcting you in any way,but as you know these are not all German handguns.As this is a learning site for all of us,lets use the proper terms.The group as a whole are Axis pistols.The non German guns are made under occupation in their respective countries.You and I know all this but we cant assume all members or guests have the knowledge.
    -Astra 600 9mm,Spain
    -P.38 cyq 9mm,Czech
    -Hi Power or P.640(b) 9mm,Belgium
    Thanks again for showing an excellent collection.I look foward to seeing more

bsweeney
    ?

Yes technically what I mean is guns utilized by the Germans during the war, I was wrong in assuming that would be obvious...

The twins...P38's ac 44 serial 22 numbers apart
    Astra 600 from captured lot.

?

Quote by bsweeney View Post
    Yes technically what I mean is guns utilized by the Germans during the war, I was wrong in assuming that would be obvious...

The twins...P38's ac 44 serial 22 numbers apart
    Astra 600 from captured lot.
    Fantastic!! Nice pics too!! thanks for posting

Quote by Von Sphinctor View Post
    P.S. not to be correcting you in any way,but as you know these are not all German handguns.As this is a learning site for all of us,lets use the proper terms.The group as a whole are Axis pistols.The non German guns are made under occupation in their respective countries.You and I know all this but we cant assume all members or guests have the knowledge.
    -Astra 600 9mm,Spain
    -P.38 cyq 9mm,Czech
    -Hi Power or P.640(b) 9mm,Belgium
    Thanks again for showing an excellent collection.I look foward to seeing more
    Not to correct you in any way (I swear I am not being sarcastic) but for the sake of being correct, the pistols were made under the occupation, except in the case of Spain, which was not occupied by the Germans. The Astra 600 was sold to the germans by the spanish government.

Regards,

Gus

bsweeney
    ?

Now the Walther PP RFV and CZ, and by the way anyone else got something to show... Please join in! And I still got a few more to go!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast