Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My Mp40 Birthday present - just wondered what you thought of my new aquisition?

Article about: VERY nice indeed congrats. ERIC

Default My Mp40 Birthday present - just wondered what you thought of my new aquisition?

After just having a big birthday at the begining of Feb i thought i would treat myself to something that i have always wanted a MP40, and after first having the ok from my dear wife (queenlatifah) i bought this one a old spec deact, made by BNZ in 1941 with matching numbers (9012) and it and the magazine are nicely waffenampt stamped, i love it and i just wanted to share it with the forum to see what you thought of it.
    cheers
    jamiegerman44

My Mp40 Birthday present - just wondered what you thought of my new aquisition?My Mp40 Birthday present - just wondered what you thought of my new aquisition?My Mp40 Birthday present - just wondered what you thought of my new aquisition?My Mp40 Birthday present - just wondered what you thought of my new aquisition?My Mp40 Birthday present - just wondered what you thought of my new aquisition?My Mp40 Birthday present - just wondered what you thought of my new aquisition?My Mp40 Birthday present - just wondered what you thought of my new aquisition?My Mp40 Birthday present - just wondered what you thought of my new aquisition?My Mp40 Birthday present - just wondered what you thought of my new aquisition?My Mp40 Birthday present - just wondered what you thought of my new aquisition?My Mp40 Birthday present - just wondered what you thought of my new aquisition?My Mp40 Birthday present - just wondered what you thought of my new aquisition?My Mp40 Birthday present - just wondered what you thought of my new aquisition?My Mp40 Birthday present - just wondered what you thought of my new aquisition?
    Last edited by JamieGerman44; 02-20-2011 at 04:58 PM.

Default Re: My Mp40 Birthday present - just wondered what you thought of my new aquisition?

Nice looking piece Jamie, is it new or old spec?
    Ben

Default Re: My Mp40 Birthday present - just wondered what you thought of my new aquisition?

wow thats a very nice clean example you have there,

love it

James

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Nice looking piece Jamie, is it new or old spec?
    Thanks ben its old spec dry fires etc

?

This and the Thompson are my favourite weapons, just wish i had both, that looks a very clean and complete example

That's very nice. I'd love to have one. If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for it?

Superb condition. Amazing find, 3 years ago one of these was sold for only 600euros in the flea market in lisbon.

I must agree. It is a very fine example with a nice original patina. If only my example was anywhere as nice as yours.

Happy belated B-day.

rgds, Tyrone

Quote by IndyShark View Post
    That's very nice. I'd love to have one. If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for it?
    hi there
    i have to say it was not cheap, but i have been wanting one for some time now, and i have seen various mp40's for sale that were not in great condition as mine ranging from between £1995 to £2200 GBP but they did not have matching numbers, hope this helps

i'm the "dear wife" who has to put up with jamie and his fantasy wish-list lol

the mp40 is a stunner and is the perfect companion for his mp44 (shown here https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/firea...ur-mp44-27890/ )

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast