Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My New Pistols

Article about: Just taken delivery of a 1938 dated P08 by Mauser and a very nice Mauser HSc the P08 came with a holster and two mags. Both guns are in good condition and appear original. The HSc is a comme

Default My New Pistols

Just taken delivery of a 1938 dated P08 by Mauser and a very nice Mauser HSc the P08 came with a holster and two mags. Both guns are in good condition and appear original. The HSc is a commercial model in 7.65 (32 ACP) the P08 in 9mm. Have yet to fire them so looking forward to that.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My New Pistols   My New Pistols  

My New Pistols   My New Pistols  

My New Pistols   My New Pistols  

Nice pistols. Do you live in those lucky area's of the UK where you are actually trusted to own pistols? I'm not jealous of you (not too much anyway), it just pi**es me off that someone who is ex-RAF would be trusted with a handgun.

Nice pistols!.....

Where are you in the UK Jersey Guernsey or Isle of man?

great looking Firearms. You know I do like those lugers... and HSC'S of course.
    Great Additions to your collection.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Quote by HARRY THE MOLE View Post
    Nice pistols. Do you live in those lucky area's of the UK where you are actually trusted to own pistols? I'm not jealous of you (not too much anyway), it just pi**es me off that someone who is ex-RAF would be trusted with a handgun.
    Hello Steve, yes I am allowed to own them in compliance with the rules regarding Historic/heritage handguns, ironically I never got to use a pistol in my service days........

Quote by John Brandon View Post
    Where are you in the UK Jersey Guernsey or Isle of man?
    Hi John, neither, I live in mainland UK, it is possible to own these on UK firearms certificate provided certain conditions are met.

Quote by Lugerlout View Post
    Hi John, neither, I live in mainland UK, it is possible to own these on UK firearms certificate provided certain conditions are met.
    A friend of mine - Trevor Deary, a section 1 holder, designer of firearms related equipment, lives in Norwich. He used to have one hell of a collection of Lugers. But he had to get rid of the lot when the pistol ban came out - he had over 60. I have never understood why he has never tried to get any handguns on the special ticket.

?

Very nice pistols friend.

?

Those are some fine looking pistols. It is even better knowing that they have been neutered and are still fully functional!!!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast