Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My New steyer M95

Article about: I thought this was a very clean riffle and got a great deal on the AMMO as well. World War 1 Austrian Steyr M95 " Stutzen" carbine. It was made from M95 rifle, cut down to carbine

Default My New steyer M95

I thought this was a very clean riffle and got a great deal on the AMMO as well. World War 1 Austrian Steyr M95 " Stutzen" carbine. It was made from M95 rifle, cut down to carbine length.In WW2 these were converted to an 8X56R configuration and issued to Austrian Police and rear guard troops. These rifles used a 5 round stripper clip which fell out of the bottom of the magazine when empty. It cannot be loaded without the stripper clips.......ERICMy New steyer M95My New steyer M95My New steyer M95My New steyer M95My New steyer M95My New steyer M95

Default Re: My New steyer M95

I got one of these not to long ago for 100$ OTD and was packed in cosmo. I shot it today with some Nazi marked ammo. Fun little rifle. Congrats!

Thanks Homer Great riffle for the money. I got all for 300$ 250 rounds of AMMO & Bayo aswell..........ERIC

I still need to find a correct bayonet for mine, Any ideas where they can be found?

Maybe Ill ckeck for ya not sure if it was his last one or not Ill PM ya by the end of the week..... ERIC

Thanks!

Hello-i have one of these-the cut down long rifle has a thicker walled barrel at the muzzle than the original production carbines or long rifles-to fit one of these you need to specify the M95 bayo with a larger muzzle ring.

Thanks for the info that could be very helpful.

?

Hi,I have one of those too.Could you post a picture of the headstamp on your ammo,it looks like it could be Bulgarian.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My New steyer M95   My New steyer M95  

JEDEM DAS SEINE

My New steyer M95My New steyer M95
    Quote by zwerge View Post
    Hi,I have one of those too.Could you post a picture of the headstamp on your ammo,it looks like it could be Bulgarian.
    Here ya go...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast