Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

My Panzerfaust

Article about: by timothy That's what it is referred to I don't know if there is a difference in military terms of it or it is the same that a trusty musket or Kentucky rifle takes I would think it is a lo

This is a terrific panzerfaust Michael, don't know how I missed this thread before! It's in great condition mate, well done!

?

Here is mine ,it is more like a relic, but still solid...It was cheap so I'm happy with it....Cheers Terry My Panzerfaust

Great Panzerfausts all around here --- love yours, Michael... excellent condition, just the right amount of age! Have one on hold myself, no projectile though... if anyone knows where to get a decent one, please let me know

MAP
    ?

Quote by Tango View Post
    Here is mine ,it is more like a relic, but still solid...It was cheap so I'm happy with it....Cheers Terry My Panzerfaust
    Nice....what I would do for an MG or a bren in my collection!!!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

Quote by slados28 View Post
    Great Panzerfausts all around here --- love yours, Michael... excellent condition, just the right amount of age! Have one on hold myself, no projectile though... if anyone knows where to get a decent one, please let me know
    Quote by sandgroper View Post
    This is a terrific panzerfaust Michael, don't know how I missed this thread before! It's in great condition mate, well done!
    Glad you like it guys! I really have to build the mount for the wall. It's just stuck in a corner now....
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4