Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

My SKS

Article about: This is also one of the Russian arsenal rebuilds, with all the usuall markings including the import markings. The reciever cover is dated 1950. It came in an early hardwood stock. This is a

Default Re: My SKS

Ya have a nice one there! My Russian is pretty much a carbon copy of yours Johnnie. I tried one of those after market 20 rnd. clips and it too didn't function very well. Looked good though.

I really like these, but unfortunately our far seeing Government took them all away from us, and then crushed them all, I'll have a look and see if I can find an old photo of one of mine

I suppose we were all "bad boys" in our youth, but we always ordered a second trigger group (for spares) from the importers, and with a very small mod, it made for lots of fun shooting

Cheers,

Grant

Quote by Australian Guy View Post
    I really like these, but unfortunately our far seeing Government took them all away from us, and then crushed them all, I'll have a look and see if I can find an old photo of one of mine

Cheers,

Grant
    The "Lucky Country"?

Nice Russian SKS..........BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12