Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

my sweedish m96 mauser

Article about: i baught this rifle at a show in april i paid \\$210 US and was wondering what you guys think about it and if it was a agood buy

Default my sweedish m96 mauser

i baught this rifle at a show in april i paid $210 US and was wondering what you guys think about it and if it was a agood buy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture my sweedish m96 mauser   my sweedish m96 mauser  

my sweedish m96 mauser   my sweedish m96 mauser  

my sweedish m96 mauser   my sweedish m96 mauser  

Default Re: my sweedish m96 mauser

very high quality and accurate rifles, excellent buy!

thank you.
    i did forget to say that it is a mix mached rifle most of the serial#s ar not the same but i am still happy with the purchase
    i also hope to get a bayonet for it and a trench magazine for my gew98 any one know how much they may cost

HELMET_DOG
    ?

Quote by MR MATT View Post
    i baught this rifle at a show in april i paid $210 US and was wondering what you guys think about it and if it was a agood buy
    Excellent purchase,may it give you many years of good service,an outstanding piece of military history.

Nice Swedish Mauser..................
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

thanks for the good words guys, but bill whyd you break off did you have some reservation about it?
    Last edited by Bill Grist; 05-10-2009 at 01:31 PM.

thanks for the good words guys, but bill whyd you break off did you have some reservation about it?
    No reservations.. That is how I end my posts with..........BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

oh ok well i have seen you do that but you didnt put the bill at the end i thaught there was more to it sorry about the confussion thanks

can anyone tell me what the stamp in the wood is?

can anyone tell me what the stamp in the wood is?
    believe the mark in the wood is the Swedish crown mark.........the 6.5 swede is a lovely shooting and very accurate rifle; the Oberndorf Mausers IMO are the best of them all.......a difference from the K-98s is that they cock on closing....... HTH

Lou

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast