Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

my two christmas gifts: PPSh-41 and DP-28

Article about: Hello! Ther are my two gift for christmas: a PPSh-41 (from 1943) and a DP-28 (from 1944) Both are deactivated according to german law DP28: 6-times perced barrel: PPSH-41: Do you know where

Default my two christmas gifts: PPSh-41 and DP-28

Hello!

Ther are my two gift for christmas: a PPSh-41 (from 1943) and a DP-28 (from 1944)

Both are deactivated according to german law

DP28:

6-times perced barrel:

PPSH-41:

Do you know where I can find a screw for the DP28 bipod?

thank you for reading

Cheers from France

Jean Loup

Sweet looking weapons. Pity they have to be deactivated, though. They would be a lot of fun to shoot.

Very nice weapons, I have a ppsh41 but have yet to get around to picking up a DP28.

great looking Weapons you have there. I seem to never get such great christmas gifts.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

?

Wow Father Christmas must have thought Youve been a very good boy lol.
    Out of curiosity do they cock and dry fire still?

?

Quote by robin morley View Post
    Very nice weapons, I have a ppsh41 but have yet to get around to picking up a DP28.
    I'm right behind you on that Rob.. I need to pick up a DP28 it will go good with the other LMG's I have.. Also Jean some excellent photos..I'm not so sure about the screw for the bipod!! I would just use any for now..saves losing any parts Cheers Terry.

Quote by Tango View Post
    I'm right behind you on that Rob.. I need to pick up a DP28 it will go good with the other LMG's I have.. Also Jean some excellent photos..I'm not so sure about the screw for the bipod!! I would just use any for now..saves losing any parts Cheers Terry.
    Thank you.
    I'm sorry but my english is not not good. I don't understand your last sentence.

I bought my DP28 on a german website. I dont know if I can tell his name here.

Jean Loup

?

Those are nice!!! You most definitely were not on the naughty list this year!!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

What I was sayin Jean is that I too have a PPSH41 myself & I need to buy a DP28 for my collection.. & the nut you seem to be missing! Use a normal nut from your workshop/shed so that all the parts work..& you don't lose any bits of your machine gun.. No problems with the English I will type slower for you Jean!!! Have a good day & Cheers Terry. oh & an excellent chioce of weapons too.

Hi Jean,
    lovely looking PPSH-41 you have i would like to get one also, i seems that your one is in really great condition, does it have any moving parts and cock and dry fire ?
    Dave.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast