Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

My weapon collection,enjoy.....

Article about: Adrian Sir, Is this you by any chance?? Fort Nelson - PPSh-41 sub machinegun - 2ndguards.com - YouTube Apologies if this has already been discussed !

?

Default My weapon collection,enjoy.....

Hello Gents here is my small rifle & pistol collection..Im after a MP40 next..hopefully by xmas..Cheers Terry.My weapon collection,enjoy.....My weapon collection,enjoy.....My weapon collection,enjoy.....My weapon collection,enjoy.....My weapon collection,enjoy.....My weapon collection,enjoy.....My weapon collection,enjoy.....My weapon collection,enjoy.....My weapon collection,enjoy.....My weapon collection,enjoy.....My weapon collection,enjoy.....My weapon collection,enjoy.....My weapon collection,enjoy.....My weapon collection,enjoy.....My weapon collection,enjoy.....

Default Re: My weapon collection,enjoy.....

Beautiful Collection im after a firing 1911 right now!

Great collection Terry, I love the stock on your M1.

?

Yeah all of my weapons are deacts!!! being that I live in the UK...My favourite is the M1 carbine..just a nice feel & size... cheers Terry.

?

The M1 carbine just feels very nice to hold,...that & the M16..both nice weapons...MP40 next & Luger...for the collection need to start saving lol.. Cheers Terry.

Quote by Tango View Post
    The M1 carbine just feels very nice to hold,...that & the M16..both nice weapons...MP40 next & Luger...for the collection need to start saving lol.. Cheers Terry.
    I meant the Garand, the stock has a really nice pattern in the wood. The Carbine is a beaut too though

?

Nice collection, congratz

Ed

?

Ohh Mre Krad I thought you meant the M1 carbine!!!! lol.. the Garand is ok but I cant do alot with it..the deact is new so you all can do it cock it & that is it!!! Ive not attempted to strip it yet!!!....Cheers Terry..

Marvelous, just bloody marvelous!! Terry, you have a great collection, just wish de-acts weren't so difficult to get hold of down here.

Tom

?

Funny how some countries!! you find it diffcult to pick up deacts!!!! not fair at all....I feel for you.....Cheers Terry.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast