Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Nagant M1895 revolvers

Article about: Hello fellow war relic members, I've been considering the possibility of buying a Nagant M1895 revolver, do you guys happen to know the "PROS" and "CONS" of this weapon?

Default Nagant M1895 revolvers

Hello fellow war relic members, I've been considering the possibility of buying a Nagant M1895 revolver, do you guys happen to know the "PROS" and "CONS" of this weapon? Is there any value in them, and where can I find them for a cheap price? Especially WW2 ones?

Default Re: Nagant M1895 revolvers

RGUNS - Revolvers
    RGUNS - Bolt Action Rifles

At 16 I don't think you'll be buying one on your own however.

They are not far from me (1/2 hour) so it's easy. Got my AR carbine there and had no problems. Been looking at the sniper rifles.
    Good on weapons but I'd get my ammo else were.

Rudy

Handgun laws in US are 21 I'm pretty sure. Rifles 18, parents can probably get it for you, just not technically yours till you come of age.

good luck with your search

Would not be one of first picks my friend.
    ERIC

Here in Belgium they are free (no licence needed) and sell for $200 completely refurbished with new grips, holster, lanyard and cleaning rod.

Jean

Hello-the WW2 examples are very common and cheap in the US-older examples are somewhat more expensive particularly Tsarist ones from before the 1917 Revolution in Russia-despite what others may say they are interesting and fairly well made pistols with both a long production run 1895-1945 and still in limited use today with factory guards etc in the former Soviet Union-would be a good introductory start to a collection of military pistols.

?

They're not very good shooters, with very hard to find ammo and the trigger from hell. But they are really cool historic firearms and a great start to a collection.