Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Nambu type 14 toriimatsu

Article about: Thought I would share with you the find from this weekend. It is a nambu type 14 made by Torriimatsu for the Nagoya Arsenal it is the first series and was made in 1942. The holster is the ru

Default Nambu type 14 toriimatsu

Thought I would share with you the find from this weekend. It is a nambu type 14 made by Torriimatsu for the Nagoya Arsenal it is the first series and was made in 1942. The holster is the rubberized iv style which is dated also to 1942.
    Enjoy. Marty
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nambu type 14 toriimatsu   Nambu type 14 toriimatsu  

Nambu type 14 toriimatsu   Nambu type 14 toriimatsu  

Nambu type 14 toriimatsu   Nambu type 14 toriimatsu  

Nambu type 14 toriimatsu  
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nambu type 14 toriimatsu   Nambu type 14 toriimatsu  

Nambu type 14 toriimatsu  

Sure looks like a nice example. They must be increasing in value and collectors interest more lately like most milsurps. Hopefully this trend will continue.

Nice rig. Thank you for sharing.
    John

Thanks guys. I have not taken the pistol completely apart but the numbers I can see are all matching except for the magazine. And the bluing is wonderful
    Marty

?

Great pick up Marty!
    That pistol and holster are in amazing condition

Semper Fi
    Phil

Phil I was not sure I would like having the rubberized holster, I was hoping for a leather one. I really am glad it was the rubberized one and is in really great shape.
    Marty

Marty,

What a great gun rig. Ive owned several over the years and they are certainly unique to collect. Your's certainly looks period correct and well done on your acquisition!

Regards,

Joel

Joel, thank for the postive feedback. A nambu pistol is one that I did not have in the collection but have wanted for years. I guess the quest now is for the papa(high),baby(mortgage the house) and a 94(reasonable).
    Marty

MAP
    ?

Stunning Marty (along with the camo M1 )

The pistol is beautiful but to find a rubberized holster in such pristine condition is something I have never seen before!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast