Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Nazi Beretta Rig

Article about: 4ut (German Army acceptance) stamped on the tang.Late war rough finish, prduced in 1944. Chambered in .32acp

Default Nazi Beretta Rig

4ut (German Army acceptance) stamped on the tang.Late war rough finish, prduced in 1944. Chambered in .32acp
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nazi Beretta Rig   Nazi Beretta Rig  

Nazi Beretta Rig   Nazi Beretta Rig  

Default Re: Nazi Beretta Rig

Quote by Jason L View Post
    4ut (German Army acceptance) stamped on the tang.Late war rough finish, prduced in 1944. Chambered in .32acp
    Hi Jason, very nice rig, looks in great condition. These are well made little pistols, and they shoot good also. Beretta makes good guns.

Here is my rig to share also. It's a very late war blank slide variation. I had one like yours also that I sold a while back. I really like late war items.

Is your holster a green color also, I cannot tell?

Regards, Steve
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nazi Beretta Rig   Nazi Beretta Rig  

Nazi Beretta Rig  

Hi Steve,
    You have a nice Beretta There. Yes my holster is green too. Thanks for the nice comments.
    Cheers

Quote by Jason L View Post
    Hi Steve,
    You have a nice Beretta There. Yes my holster is green too. Thanks for the nice comments.
    Cheers

Sure...thanks. Very nice, I like the green holsters. Interesting variations.

Regards

Very nice items you gentlemen have....BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

?

Holster color is Italian Grigio Verde (green gray),

they were made for all german contract beretta using the standard italian armed forces leather but shaping the holster in a german pattern after italian armistice in 1943