Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

The Nazi's .45. Norwegian M14 pistol Kongsberg Colten.

Article about: Dateline: April 9 1940, Germany launches Blizkrieg against Norway.In short order Norway falls on June 10th.The Nazi occupation ended at the end of the war with Germany's surrender. The Norwe

Default The Nazi's .45. Norwegian M14 pistol Kongsberg Colten.

Dateline: April 9 1940, Germany launches Blizkrieg against Norway.In short order Norway falls on June 10th.The Nazi occupation ended at the end of the war with Germany's surrender.
    The Norwegian 1914 was a modified copy of the US 1911.These "occupation" pistols were produced in '41,'42,and'45. 8,223 were produced and the last 935 were waffenamp stamped. Most of this production was used by the occupying German forces.
    This example was delivered to the German occupying forces in April 1942.The black holster was used by the Navy or KM.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The Nazi's .45. Norwegian M14 pistol Kongsberg Colten.   The Nazi's .45. Norwegian M14 pistol Kongsberg Colten.  

The Nazi's .45. Norwegian M14 pistol Kongsberg Colten.   The Nazi's .45. Norwegian M14 pistol Kongsberg Colten.  

The Nazi's .45. Norwegian M14 pistol Kongsberg Colten.   The Nazi's .45. Norwegian M14 pistol Kongsberg Colten.  

?

Default re: The Nazi's .45. Norwegian M14 pistol Kongsberg Colten.

Now that's an ultra rare pistol you have there ! This is the first I've seen... It's even rarer to have the holster too... Congratulations for this superb beauty...

Adler

?

Hi Jason , what a great looking pistol and holster , superbly marked and matching , a wonderful example !!

cheers Al

kompanie
    ?

WOW

As stated super rare thanks for posting the pics.Great addition to your excellent collection.

That is a great find these Norwegian .45 are hard to come by...BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

?

its just the 2nd one I ever saw, great find, excellent gun!

?

Very nice Kongsberg pistol! I only seen them with WA stamps, and looks like a Germans who served in my area was equipped with that kind of pistols, due of I had seen them in Estonia
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Brindlereo
    ?

Very nice firearm, I have never seen one either. Looks great and with the holster. Great addition.

Mark

Default Re: The Nazi's .45. Norwegian M14 pistol Kongsberg Colten.

Gorgeous handgun. Very cool indeed and from what i see is in excellent cond. You must have paid a fortune, as these pistols ARE collectibles.