Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

New EU Deactivation Regulations Approved

Article about: The First Part of the new EU Legislation on Deactivated guns has been passed and becomes effective on 8 April 2016 . http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-conte...621527&from=EN This is a link

I just ordered in the nick of time, 35 minutes to spare my last UK spec deact. The whole thing seems to resemble a huge pigs ear to me.

Tomorrow morning does this mean Milweb and Gunstar will look rather sparce?

I will have a look in the morning.

Jonathan.

Oh, the gun in question is a rather far from shabby Spreewerk P38!

I ordered an mg34 on Monday and I no of many that pushed to get themselves just one more, your guess is as good as mine when it comes to dealers as so many people seem to still not no or be clear on the actual facts or when this will be policed also it states the information is only available to view online so again this complete joke to start with just keeps going , I no of a few people who have them on layaway or deposit and are worried about a purchase agreement before actual end of payment in full, so much is still unknown . Good job you decided on the p38 there a nice pistol.

Cheers john

Hi John,

Do you know the year and maker of your Mg34, I have a soft spot for them and have five of them!

Jonathan.

Yes it's a dot 43 mostly matching but in nice condition with no Russian capture marks or post war stamps, 5 is a very nice number! it was a not so last minute buy as I've only just got a cz27 with spare mag and original holster so funds were low but I had to do it

Cheers John

I've been reading this information with much interest and maybe I'm a little ignorant of all the facts but aren't there any pro or at least not anti gun politicians in the EU with any sense? Here in the US we have the NRA (National Rifle Association) and though I may not agree with their stance on every gun issue I do have to say that they are the main reason we in the US are still able to own functional guns, that and the 2nd Amendment of our Constitution. And in the interest of full disclosure I am retired US Army and an NRA Life Member.

Nice one John!

One of mine is a dot made in 1944, but it is a Russian capture. Oddly for a Russian capture the receiver matches the barrel jacket.

Jonathan.

We have several shooting organisations but none as powerful as the NRA and are government is a puppet to the European Union it seems they will get what they wish regardless and we have no voice to be heard or listened to, the whole thing is beyond belief and won't solve a single thing when it comes to the availability of guns to terrorists and criminals.

Cheers john

I think it tells a part of the weapons history with the capture markings I really can't wait to get mine it's been a massive want of mine for a long time. let's just hope they stop at this regulation so we get to keep them

Cheers John

John be sure to post some pictures when you get the chance.

I have a large loft for storage in case of regulation change!

Jonathan.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast