Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

New Items for the War Room!!!

Article about: Hi, Thats the first mp.40 that I have seen stamped like yours. I am used to seeing them the other way around. Is this a common thing? Also, it looks like you have a bfa on the end of the bar

?

Default New Items for the War Room!!!

Hello Guys heres a few objects for my "war room", mainly weapons so Ive planted it in the Fire arms section!!! not sure if that was right??. Feel free to ask any questions!!! Cheers Terry.New Items for the War Room!!!New Items for the War Room!!!New Items for the War Room!!!New Items for the War Room!!!New Items for the War Room!!!New Items for the War Room!!!New Items for the War Room!!!New Items for the War Room!!!New Items for the War Room!!!New Items for the War Room!!!

Default Re: New Items for the War Room!!!

very nice additions for your war room terry

Fabulous additions Terry !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Cheers guys, the war room is coming along nicely now!!! need to slow down a tad Missus wants a conservatory!!!! boo hoo.....Cheers Terry.

Excellent additions. Wish I had a room.

Love that MP...

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

?

Helmetone Im lucky we have a study room!! seeing that nobody studies anymore I took over it!!! lol.. Im well dug in now so im there for good!!!! Cheers Terry.

Well done friend! I particularly like the little stands that you use to display your badges...Nice display of Verwundetenabzeichen, thanks for sharing your treasures!
    Cheers, Glenn

?

Cheers Glen I get the stands of Fleabay...if you need a link I could ask the Missus...!!!!!..Im looking getting the WW1 Verwundetenabzeichen after Xmas running low on funds!!! lol.. Cheers Terry.

I have a thing for Verwundetenabzeichen as well, picked up this beauty (in my eyes!) not too long ago...I'd like a Legion Condor version, but same with you the money's tight at the moment, lol...
    Cheers, Glenn
    Attached Images Attached Images New Items for the War Room!!!  New Items for the War Room!!! 

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast