Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

New mauser and one for the lady!

Article about: I went to the range last weekend with my post war m1 carbine for stress management and low and behold it was jamming and stove piping every third round.. In order to bring harmony and balanc

Default New mauser and one for the lady!

I went to the range last weekend with my post war m1 carbine for stress management and low and behold it was jamming and stove piping every third round.. In order to bring harmony and balance to the universe I bought a yugo mauser before I left the range.
    New mauser and one for the lady!New mauser and one for the lady!

Also just throwing in the fact that wifey and I are taking the texas concealed carry class on sunday..
    I will be using my trusty smith and wesson 9mm GVE, and I bought wifey the charter arms 38 special "pink lady" from the same range/shop..

?

Good for you friend.
    I believe that every qualified individual should have a CC license. Welcome to the club pal.

PS
    I like your mauser too.

Northeast oklahoma! Spent a lot of my childhood in duncan and brother-in-law is from claremore.

?

I owned a nice M1 Carbine and never had a jam.... .30 Cal ??
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Yep .30 cal.. Never jammed before, not sure it is now. Just an excuse to upgrade to an all original period carbine.

?

Close. I grew up in Picher. Worked nights in my Dads Pool Hall. My Dad worked nights at a tire factory in Miami. It was a tough hard rock mining town. Miners Cowboys and Indians. Understanding and using firearms was a prerequisite for survival in a Pool Hall.

I've noticed the jamming bit with M-1 Carbines over the years also. I did find, though, that changing the clip almost always solved the problem. Give it a try-what do you have to lose? It never hurts to have a box full of extra mags.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Default My stuff

These are all I have left...
    A Russian.. Chinese and Yugo.. Mossberg modified and a crappy .410 GA.. The folding mod stock on the SKS is from Cheaper than dirt !!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New mauser and one for the lady!  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    I've noticed the jamming bit with M-1 Carbines over the years also. I did find, though, that changing the clip almost always solved the problem. Give it a try-what do you have to lose? It never hurts to have a box full of extra mags.
    Yes I did try two sperate 15 round mags.. Was thinking the same thing.

Wow G look at you! I have actually owned the soviet and yugo SKS with the grenade launcher attachment. Sold them both a few years ago. Kind of wish I hadn't. Both are solid shooters.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast