Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

New spec VS old spec , what are your views ...

Article about: by Scout Well Said. Fight to keep that right for as long as you can. Once its gone, its gone. Although yours is a bolt action rifle, Its great that some private citizens can enjoy full-autos

?

Default Re: New spec VS old spec , what are your views ...

Scout the Missus loves it!!!!!

?

Pics or it didnt happen!

?

Its not normal SOPs to be taking pictures during an Ambush sorry mate!!!!

?

Quite the contrary!
    You need to keep up; its all about sexy helmet cams (or even better; gun cam) these days!!!!
    And soldier or copper with a minimum of self-respect has a small cam taping the action.
    I expect a youtube vid ASAP

?

Yeah you got me there!! Problem with videoing eveything now days you cant do much wrong!!! Otherwise you are in the do do....Cheers Terry.

?

Indeed

Should anyone be interested in the technicalities of firearms deactivation, the Home Office guidance is available here:

SPECIFICATIONS FOR THE ADAPTATION OF SHOTGUN MAGAZINES AND THE DEACTIVATION OF FIREARMS: REVISED 2010

I much prefer the old spec set up where you can cock and dry fire them...however, after saying that I can't remember when I last actually bothered to do that with any of mine. They just tend to sit there gathering dust....

What I love about where I live... firearms. I just picked up a vet bring back K98 Byf 44, perfect bore, and all matching.
    I actually get to shoot it too! If I was in the market for a one of these tho...

No Strip No fun.

?

Quote by NDShooter View Post
    What I love about where I live... firearms. I just picked up a vet bring back K98 Byf 44, perfect bore, and all matching.
    I actually get to shoot it too! If I was in the market for a one of these tho...

No Strip No fun.
    Well Said.
    Fight to keep that right for as long as you can. Once its gone, its gone.
    Although yours is a bolt action rifle, Its great that some private citizens can enjoy full-autos.Just one country left.
    Its fantastic to be able to go to Knob Creek MG shoot. Thats keeping history alive for you.
    Also food for thought, that you have to be strictly law abiding to keep these; one bad move and your full-autos are gone. Ironic, that ignorant people are afraid of thse guns in the hands of caretakers who by definition toe the line.
    Have fun.
    Now go shoot it!

No strip - no fun. Sounds like a sig line, if I ever heard one. Words to live by

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast