Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Non-blued PPSh-41

Article about: I agree with the comments on a good course of action given the current laws. It is the laws themselves that drive me up onto the soap-box. Do we think the criminals do not have the latest AK

Reg
    ?

Default Re: Non-blued PPSh-41

Ild recommend Rytons if your looking for a mosin, Russia wont be making any more of them and although millions were made one wonders how long the current supply of rifles will last, and the price is quite affordable and range of models and differences huge.

Ive rattled before on this but have a look at www.7.62x54r.net

I would make sure you really want rid if your TT also before seeing it off, ive reretted shedding a few items in my collection before.

Regards to weapons seeing action, thats part of the mystique of these things. Ild like to think that none of my items caused a death, but that would be very nieve.

Nice Ppsh.

Cheers
    Reg

Quote by Reg View Post
    Ild recommend Rytons if your looking for a mosin, Russia wont be making any more of them and although millions were made one wonders how long the current supply of rifles will last, and the price is quite affordable and range of models and differences huge.

Ive rattled before on this but have a look at www.7.62x54r.com

I would make sure you really want rid if your TT also before seeing it off, ive reretted shedding a few items in my collection before.

Regards to weapons seeing action, thats part of the mystique of these things. Ild like to think that none of my items caused a death, but that would be very nieve.

Nice Ppsh.

Cheers
    Reg

Hi Reg, yeah I've been looking at Ryton's selection for some time, they seem to be the cheapest option, and I have bought 5 weapons from them before and can vouch for their quality and reliability. I'll check out the website, thanks.

As for the TT, the only reason why I'm wanting to sell it is that I've lost it's 'firing pin retainer pin'. This happened to the last one I owned, and so I sold it due to the imperfection. If able, I'd rather replace the part but I don't think I have any way of obtaining one. If I sold it, I'd be sure to replace it again like last time... and to ensure I never lost the pin again.

I agree with you on weapons seeing action- I think to collect these things, you have to accept the possibility. It's what they were made for.

-Mat

Reg
    ?

Hi Mat

If your looking for a non-refurbished mn then I think world wide arms have some in again (91/30), but they are a little more expensive and not as new looking as the Ryton examples.

Cheers
    Reg

Reg
    ?

Hi Mat

If your looking for a non-refurbished mn then I think world wide arms have some in again (91/30), but they are a little more expensive and not as new looking as the Ryton examples.

Cheers
    Reg

Quote by Reg View Post
    Hi Mat

Cheers
    Reg
    Thanks for the info, I haven't come across this site before. They have some 'from the Russian front' which I assume then are the non-refurbished, which would be ok with me- scars add history and character in my opinion. It says in the description that they're 'DEACTIVATED with fully moving parts.' -I assume then that this means they are 'old spec'? If so, that seems like a good deal considering prices I've seen on them before. The only downside to these is no bayonets... Ryton's have matching bayonets.

Reg
    ?

Hi Mat, yep, ive quite a thing for the non refurbished look too, they will be new spec de act but that doesnt make much difference on b/a rifles, the actions still cock and fire and mag trapdoors open etc, the matching bayonets thing is nice but its a bayonet pulled from a pile during the re furb in the 70s and electro penciled with the number from the re furbed rifle, It will also likely as not, be as tight as a nuns chuff to fit the barrel. Lol.

Just adds to the charm of old uncle Mosin. ;o)

Cheers
    Reg

Is there a place to get a deactivated PPSh-41 in the U.S.?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3