Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

An old photo of some of MG.34 and 42 de-acs.

Article about: I just found this old photo of some of my de-ac 34 and 42's. All moving parts, but I am not sure exactly what is happening with such things at the moment as there seems some uncertainty abou

Default An old photo of some of MG.34 and 42 de-acs.

I just found this old photo of some of my de-ac 34 and 42's. All moving parts, but I am not sure exactly what is happening with such things at the moment as there seems some uncertainty about them in the UK. Having picked up the best examples I could at the time its a bit of a pain to think they may have to be further de-act.
    All the best from Jersey,
    D
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture An old photo of some of MG.34 and 42 de-acs.  

?

Respect! That is amazing. Super nice collection and I hope you can keep them in the state they are in right now

Your deacts are safe and legal as they are now. It becomes a pain if you chose to sell them, then they need to be deacted to new Euro specs.

Jonathan.

Such a shame, maybe should have thinned out the collection a year or so ago as I know I have too many.
    D

Yes, if you keep them the old dea is good, if you sell one, you must dea one more time, 150 € in FRance.
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Does anyone know how this will effect the prices, is anyone buying the new up to date de-acs yet? Looks like my pension fund has taken a dive.
    D

Wait before brexit or not...
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

There is the price and others things : do the gurtrommel 34 is classified in A ?

I guess its a wait and see time for a lot of things.
    D

You have an amazing collection of MGs there! I have just added a dot 43 mg34 to my collection it's been on my wants list for a long time I also own a few pistols and have been worried how this new eu regulation may affect value, as I understand it the EU have passed the new laws but the uk are yet to enforce them there is a new eu spec but many are still selling previously deactivated guns it's all very confusing as to where we all actually stand.

Cheers John

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast