Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Opinions on CZ27 Holster please

Article about: I picked up a nice example of a holster for the CZ 27 pistol. Certainly has been there done that so I believe the markings are original and correct. All opinions appreciated. John

Default Opinions on CZ27 Holster please

I picked up a nice example of a holster for the CZ 27 pistol. Certainly has been there done that so I believe the markings are original and correct. All opinions appreciated.
    John

Opinions on CZ27 Holster pleaseOpinions on CZ27 Holster pleaseOpinions on CZ27 Holster pleaseOpinions on CZ27 Holster please

MAP
    ?

Looks nice! Have the pistol? Or is that next?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

A very nice holster,being WaA marked is a bonus,I have a postwar VZ50 holster that is almost identical to yours....Pete.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Very nice CZ-27 Holster. BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

Thank you for the confirmation. This is the one I am going to display with the holster. Similar wear to both. Neither one minty nor terrible.
    John

Opinions on CZ27 Holster pleaseOpinions on CZ27 Holster pleaseOpinions on CZ27 Holster pleaseOpinions on CZ27 Holster pleaseOpinions on CZ27 Holster please

?

Great pick up!!
    Those two match up beautifully!

Semper Fi
    Phil