Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Original literature for Sten Submachine Gun. (Help with a 3D model)

Article about: You could try writing to the Leeds Armoury, i believe they have original technical drawings, that were produced in the Cheshunt offices and tech design shop before being passed to Lee Enfiel

?

Default Re: Original literature for Sten Submachine Gun. (Help with a 3D model)

I'm also from the UK Ash, but I moved.

No matter where you go if you want to do something constructive with firearms there will be opposition. You must fight for your rights, but if you are prepared to go all the way there is a good chance you will be sucessfull, and everyone will benefit. I have found the secret is to never give an inch.

Quote by Mick View Post
    I'm also from the UK Ash, but I moved.

No matter where you go if you want to do something constructive with firearms there will be opposition. You must fight for your rights, but if you are prepared to go all the way there is a good chance you will be sucessfull, and everyone will benefit. I have found the secret is to never give an inch.
    Mick, your certainly passionate about your profession which is great. Do you restore a lot of original firearms?

?

I have not restored many firearms, I have not been in this business very long. I have only been working with guns for three years, before that I bred birds for a living.
    It's not so much that I'm passionate about guns, it's just that I don't appreciate being told that I can't do something without being given a good reason.

Quote by Mick View Post
    I have not restored many firearms, I have not been in this business very long. I have only been working with guns for three years, before that I bred birds for a living.
    It's not so much that I'm passionate about guns, it's just that I don't appreciate being told that I can't do something without being given a good reason.
    Well that makes sense to me mate.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5