Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

P-38 ac 43

Article about: Hi folks, I purchased this AC 43 marked P38 about 20 years ago. It is all matching and shows signs of use that is how I like to see them. Notice anything interesting about the magazine? NH

Default P-38 ac 43

Hi folks, I purchased this AC 43 marked P38 about 20 years ago. It is all matching and shows signs of use that is how I like to see them. Notice anything interesting about the magazine? NH

P-38 ac 43P-38 ac 43P-38 ac 43P-38 ac 43P-38 ac 43P-38 ac 43

Nice to see a piece of firearms history that hasn't been mutilated like mine has!

B.B.

Yes BB - a working piece! Did you note anything interesting about the magazine? NH

Quote by Neil Hever View Post
    Yes BB - a working piece! Did you note anything interesting about the magazine? NH
    It matches the pistol? Same WaffenAmt as the rest of it.

B.B.

B.B. Precisely! I did not see the Waffenamt number 359 on the magazine when I purchased it but noticed it later. NH

Another one-up from mine. I own a Spreewerk example, but the WaffenAmt on the mag indicates it comes from a Mauser-produced pistol.
    Funny how you can notice little things about items months or even years after you bought them.

B.B.

Nice example with a Walther mag. Nice find.!
    John

Quote by Rescue190 View Post
    Nice example with a Walther mag. Nice find.!
    John
    Thanks John! Back when you could get them for $350. NH