Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

P-38 byf 43

Article about: Just been arsing around on the 'puter and have found a few pics of some of my deacts so I thought I'd post some of the pics on here. Appologies for the arty farty nature of some of the pics,

Default P-38 byf 43

Just been arsing around on the 'puter and have found a few pics of some of my deacts so I thought I'd post some of the pics on here. Appologies for the arty farty nature of some of the pics, might not be to everyones taste but it's all I have at the current time.

It's a 1943 dated Mauser made P-38, an ex Russian capture but fortunately it's still all matching numbers and has no Russian 'X' stamped on it fortunately.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture P-38 byf 43   P-38 byf 43  

P-38 byf 43   P-38 byf 43  

Default Re: P-38 byf 43

Some more...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture P-38 byf 43   P-38 byf 43  

P-38 byf 43   P-38 byf 43  

P-38 byf 43  

Hi Mike, I like arty farty at times and this is one of them.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks Ade! I went thru' a bit of a 'thing' with the arty farty stuff once over!

?

Mike like the photos. The P-38 is on my hit list along with another 100 weapons!!!..But MP40,MG34 & P38 are my next purchases...so thanks for posting. Terry.

Damn nice looking P38. Hope to find one in nice shape like yours.

Quote by mauser9 View Post
    Damn nice looking P38. Hope to find one in nice shape like yours.
    Cheers! At least were you're at you won't have to have a 'butchered' one either!